WHO ARE THE MEMBERS?
Only Relocation companies unconnected with real estate agents can claim to integrate the SNPRM.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
They have to become a ‘Member ‘:
- Exist: have a structure (self-employed, EURL, SARL, SA, SAS, or other).
- Have at least two satisfied customers (mandatory recommendation letters on company letterhead and signed by the payer for example HRD).
- Be able to present a tool of communication (brochure and/or website).
- Have, at a minimum, the level 1 certification EARP (“Fundamentals” over 2 days training) or 2 years of seniority.
- Accept compliance with the code of ethics on the honour.
- Reply to the questionnaire which will be considered for acceptance by the members of the Bureau.
- Pay an entry fee
- Pay a fee whose amount is function of turnover declared the previous year.
- The coordinates of the society member (addresses, telephone, fax), its positioning, as well as a link or a Web site address appear in the listings provided by the SNPRM.
- “Members” are invited to intervene, and/or participate in the SNPRM, in particular meetings, each year, the National Convention and the Day Members and courses accredited by the EARP, Academy European professionals of the Relocation.
- They may attend these events and training at the rate special member.
- ‘Members’ systematically receive all information distributed by the SNPRM.
- They have access to the reserved area of the website where they will find numerous information and news regarding the profession.
- A monthly legal newsletter is sent to them by mail: JURIS INFO.
- A legal service is put at their disposal to answer their questions.
- ‘Members’ can take part in the votes at meetings.
- ‘Members’ can have recourse to the services of the delegate of the SNPRM for all information concerning the “Relocation” and eventually to disseminate their messages to the concerned members.
- ‘Members’ can use the SNPRM and the EARP logos on all their documents.
INFORMATION AND MEMBERSHIP
Download Formulaire d’adhésion
For all information, know the rates of assessment and receive the membership questionnaire: send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of a folder, it is submitted to the office where the decision is transmitted within a period of about 1 month. The SNPRM Office reserves the right to request additional information.