The aim of SNPRM is to provide its members a standard frame of common practices. To retain the trust our clients have granted us, we are operating under strong ethic values that guarantee unparalleled quality of service.
- 1978 :Creation of the first Relocation companyin France ;
- 1995 : Creationof SNPRM (Syndicat National des Professionnels de la Relocation et de la Mobilité) as an association under the law of 1901 ;
- 1998 : Creation of EuRA (European Relocation Association) founded by the ERP the SNPRM and our Belgian counterparts.
- 2002 : Creation of EARP (European Academy of Relocation Professionals) founded by SNPRM, ABRA- Belgium- EuRA, ARP – U.K.- to standardize and raise the level of training in Europe.
- 2004 : SNPRM transforms itself into a full representative Professional Union, law Waldeck-Rousseau ;
- 2018 : SNPRM aggregates over 80% of companies in the industry.
The SNPRM, organized by and for professional mobility experts, is run by a collegial body elected among its members. Run by a committee appointed on a tow year term, their task is to follow and anticipate the evolution of anever changing market.
Its current bureau (2016-2018) comprises 6members :
To assist in the day to day handling, the bureau is helped by a full-time coordinator, Emmanuel Sampy.
Vice-President – International relations
CSCi – Relocation
S’Installer en Provence
Your Story in Paris
Gif sur Yvette
One of the aims of the SNPRM is to disseminate all information related to mobility, via our news page or newsletters. We provide our members with all legal domestic or international issues affecting mobility through our regulatory monitoring.
Present alsoduring events providing exposure to our industry and raise the public awareness of our activities, seminars, congresses, fairs, the SNPRM organizestwo main events every year :
- Member’s Day during the first term of every year.
- A Global Convention, opened to all actors of mobility, during the last term of every year.
News : The SNPRM also contributes to the dissemination of information via regular updates of our news page (in French).